Welcome to Ahlam Academy!
Get ready to experience the joy of learning the world’s most beautiful dance in the far west Houston area! Get a workout and learn to dance at the same time. Meet new friends. All ages (teen-adult) and sizes welcome. No experience necessary!
- Group belly dancing classes
- Private bellydance lessons
- Middle Eastern Dance Certification Program
- Two troupes: Ahlam Student Troupe & Ahlam Dance Company
- Arabian Nights: Themed Belly Dance Lessons for Parties / Events
No belly dancing classes October 28th (EgyptFest) & 31st (Halloween)
All AAMED classes are held at Oriental Phoenix Arts in the Cy-Fair / Copperfield / Cypress / Katy area of Houston Texas.
Our address is 17310 FM 529 #111, Houston TX 77095 (MAP)
Why Learn at Ahlam Academy?
There are many places to learn to Belly Dance in Houston. What sets Ahlam Academy a part from other dance schools?
- Middle Eastern, Turkish, Pan-Arabic dances are what we do! We are passionate about preserving and perpetuating folkloric, traditional, and modern dance forms. Our goal for our students is to have them “Dance Like an Egyptian” in an authentic way that honors the people and cultures these dances come from.
- Dedication to the development of every student. We believe everyone has a special gift to share and we help everyone develop themselves into the best dancer they can be. PERIOD. We value diversity and create a fun, welcoming, non-competitive place where EVERYONE can grow.
- Your dance education isn’t left to chance. We have a comprehensive, systematic program to provide you the most technical development, knowledge immersion, and dance experiences in the shortest time possible.
- No long-term contracts. We offer month-to-month memberships and drop-ins. Sometimes we offer discounted class packages.
- No class lapses. We offer classes throughout the year, except a few holidays.
- You can start anytime. Each class is a nice, neat little package on its own. No need to wait for the beginning of a new session or open registration.
Upcoming Workshops, Events, Holidays
The studio will be closed for EgyptFest
The studio will be closed for Halloween
December 3rd – 12pm – 3pm
Souk: The Belly Dancers Market